About Me

My photo
"Destiny is for Losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen". -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Screwed

I knew I lied.
I knew it can be worst than I expected.
I've seen this coming.

I thought I was prepared.
I thought I can get through it.
I thought I was ready.

Then, I realized, I was only over thinking. I did not listen and my conscience has been killing me.

Here I am again, posting this blog after a year of struggling the kind of relationship I've wished for.
Cliche as it has always been, Be careful what you wish for coz you might just get it. And yes I did!
It was one hell of a struggle. I had to lie. I had to gulped all the bitterness I have to go through. I didn't have anyone to talk to. Didn't have anyone to share with what I am at right now.

Too clueless of what's going to happen next. Is this make or break? Again, I promised. But I am not really sure If I can keep up with the promise. Am i ready for change? It's soo easy to say YES. But it's just as hard as doing it.

Well hell yeah. If I have to over think again, then i might just do the same thing. and then be screwed.

1 comment:

  1. It is like taking the risk completely unaware what will happen next. I do agree it will be too hard to make it a reality but my best advise, always follow what your heart tells you. I can assure you, you will get the happiness you longed for.

    ReplyDelete