About Me

My photo
"Destiny is for Losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen". -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl

Friday, February 11, 2011

Loved and Be Loved

I'm trying not to be emotional as can be right now. i'm gripping on to the malady i'm going through. 


Read all his notes about me and i want to cry my heart out!


It was so full of love. blissful. romantic. seems like it's gonna be forever.
We were so happy then, we both shared the same feelings for each other. 
 Looking back to where we were, it was just so nostalgic. 


My tears started rolling on my cheeks. 
My eyes were burning. 


What went wrong then?
Why is everything so hard?
Why do I need to deal with this crap just to be loved? 


Didn't expect so much of these to happen. 


And look at us now... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment