About Me

My photo
"Destiny is for Losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen". -Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boredom

Just came from a Two day vacation and it had gotten me totally restless.

I'm here at the office, facing this wide screen again, in Stoic. My stuff is on the side placed in chaos. Staring at this blinking cursor, my fingers are just starting to type what goes in my mind. 

I missed blogging. I guess fashion Icon Bryan Boy has inspired me again of blogging. Thanks to her. Yes, HER, with a mannish name. I dont want to talk about her since she has already been talked about in this topsy turvy world of blogging. This has been my everyday life until Jack came into my life. Jack isnt his real name but I'd rather name him that rather posting his real name here.I realized, I should have something to keep for myself. And this is what it is all about. I created this blog as a start of recollecting myself. Starting anew.

Call me submissive, but yes I am. This submission has brought me into this sweet tragedy. I was almost broken in to piesces and I thought i could not patch myself back into whole. But here I am, call it FREEDOM!

Good start and we're on the 2nd month of the year! So bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment